Dads Unlimited (also known as DU) is a charity based in Ashford, Kent that works with Dads to support separated families and to improve the lives of the children and adults involved. We also work with Mums, Grandparents, and Guardians.
- A free online co-parenting help centre where you can find information about divorce, separation, child arrangements, communication, co-parenting, health, education, and much more.
- One to one mentoring to help you resolve issues and work towards a positive co-parenting environment;
- Mental Health Support and low-cost counselling;
- Domestic Abuse support for male victims including a workshop-based recovery programme;
- External agency liaison including Education, Health, Social Services, and the Police;
- Court Support to help understand the process, forms, and to support you as a Litigant in Person, or to appoint a Barrister;
- Pastoral Support;
- Community Activities for separated parents on their own, and together with their children;
- Co-parenting Workshops to help you learn about how to transition to a working relationship with your ex-partner.